December 26, 2006

Welcome to Cranky Grammy


I am Cranky Grammy, hear me roar.

I am sick and tired of the young Hollywood starlets that are corrupting our future generations.
From Paris Hilton to Britney Spears, it's a shame these young girls are role models. They try to gain attention, wealth and fame by flashing their bald eagles to every tabloid in town.

Even us seniors know about this shit, we are not as senile as you may often believe. Besides, I don't have much else to do besides drink tea and read the internet.

This is my new, and first blog. I plan on spitting out my two cents daily. Shut up and deal with it.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to me. I accept gifts, or just lovely emails.

CrankyGrammy@gmail.com

Cranky Grammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like anyone in their right mind is going to buy that you're 78 years old. I guess we have to give you points for trying to be creative.

But FYI... we're not stupid enough to believe that you're a "granny"

Try a new angle.

Anonymous said...

Someone is jealous of grammy and her righteous blog.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog Grammy. I think its great you started yourself a blog. You tell it like it is to...I like that.